Cassiopeia Isle Drive

Put stuff here
put something here
Rentals

stuff here


stuff here
AD Space Open
Ad Space open ^_^
AD Space Open
Ad Space open ^_^
Lazy Kitty Shopping Bag
Wednesday, September 26, 2007



Today was my "mini day off" meaning I took about 4 hrs off to just sit back and play the new guilty gear until my paws got tired and well I felt like working again, unfortunally SL is going through some serious mean lag so that was put on hold and what better time to go through my ol kitty bag then the present.


A few days ago I received a lil review pack from Laynie Link and unfortunally was buried in sequins and lace at the time so hadn't had a chance to peek inside the box till now.

Laynie has a wonderful collection of very cute seperates,dress sets, accessories,socks,etc.
And you can find her designs on both slex,onrez ,in world, and you can keep track of her through her blog Laynie Wear. Love ppl who have blogs think this is such a big must to have when your designing.


I always shuffle over to the designers store before I do the review to have a look around and to see the range of clothing the designer has.And while heading back out to go home to look in the box I saw this.. ^_^ *thumbs up Laynie*


So lets take a peek shall we?
Laynie gave me a lot of pieces to go through but I'm going to post my three favorites and let you shuffle over to her store to see the rest, which I encourage you do.


First up :LaynieWear Bree
* $250L
* copy, mod, no transfer
* comes in seven colors (blue, green, lemon,mango, ocean, pink, purple)
* set includes 16 individual pieces


Bree is something you would proably catch me wearing in rl while this kitty ran around and did her errands or chittered with friends at a casual lunch.


You have 6 different style opitions with bree..from short and flirty, to longer & casual ,with or without pants & even a swimsuit!Bree is very sweet and flirty and perfect for those relaxing days out with the girls .It's one of the staples you need to have in your closet for the weekend.









LaynieWear Hibiscus Dreams
* $200L
* copy, mod, no transfer
* Skirt comes in seven colors (aqua, dusty rose, ash brown, blue, chocolate, emerald, russet)
* Top comes in three coordinating colors (pink, blue, brown)
* set includes lots of pieces





Now Hibiscus may not be for everyone, there's not a lot of skin showing here, and its a very quiet muted design, but I really enjoyed this set because for one I think its very femine and soft. You really don't find a lot of pieces like this in SL For lack of better words this is the outfit you slip into when your preparing for a very relaxing walk on the beach or in the park.. It doesnt scream LOOK AT ME! Instead it quietly whispers..walk with me.. hold my hand..lets just take time for us..




LaynieWear Teagan Bamboo
* $100L
* Comes in 4 colors (cream, honey, jade, russet)
* contains top on jacket and shirt layer



And last but deft not least, Teagan.This is my favorite piece from Laynie..I love this top and vest! The vest design and embroidary is very sweet the colors are soft and again very romantic and femine. You really have quite a range with this top, you can dress it up with a flirty skirt or like me just throw on those old faded jeans. I'm actually still running around in this right now and intend to wear it quite a bit.



So all in all Laynie Link gets 2 happy paws up, Laynie's prices are more then reasonable & the care and time she takes in her designs can be seen in the small details of her clothing.I say shuffle over and have a look for yourself you are bound to come home with a few bags full.I think I'm going to head back now and get some of those kitty socks it's starting to get chilly again here..Till next time!
besos

your lazy kitty..
posted by Anonymous @ 3:54 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Writers for Couture Debut
  • Lil MewMew Muni
  • Would you like to be reviewed?
    Contact
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Our Favorite Links
    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    © CoutureDebut Template by Isnaini Dot Com